Saturday 7 February 2009

Two pairs




Today I have installed the rear set of speakers and made the other half of the bed. It has taken 5.5 hours non stop and I'm knackered. So not much to say apart from take a look at the photos I know the bed legs are a bit odd but they work. The speakers are mounted on a board which fits nice and tightly into the storage section which I will put hinges, fasteners and handles on, probably tomorrow. I need to put something round the edges too to make it look better. The wiring still needs to be tidied up too.

The bed is rock solid and very comfy. The legs screw on and there are dowel pegs to keep it in position.

I've also included a picture of the water pump I fitted last week. Next month I will buy and fit the fresh and waste water tanks which I am pretty confident I will be able to attach to the underside of the floor.

No comments: